Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Must See Sports Videos

I've seen a handful of sports-related videos recently that I had to share. I'm sure you've seen some of these videos, but take another look!

Enjoy!

Fresh from this weekend, check out the video of the Metrodome collapsing under the weight of the snow:



Talk about creativity! I love this because there is nothing the goalie or defenders could have done. Pay attention about 15 seconds in:




So this has got to be one of the greatest trick plays. The quarterback is handed the ball and literally walks the ball through the defensive line while counting out yards. The defense here is so confused, and even his own teammates play stupid to sell the trick. This one was all over the news and internet a few weeks back, but deserved a spot here:


I'll leave it at 3 for now, I'm having difficulty finding another I was looking for.

Share your thoughts and/or other sports-related videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment